This is a transformational time for Chugach. Finalizing the acquisition and integration of ML&P will be a historic event in Anchorage’s development. It will enhance our ability to continue to support our members and our community with reliable, affordable, and sustainable power. I was honored to be appointed to the board in July 2018. I ask for your support to continue serving.
As an Anchorage resident since 1982, I have over 35 years of successful business experience in Alaska. My technical background and management experience allow me to view challenges from an objective and impartial perspective. I understand the importance of giving back to our community and benefiting future generations with the same opportunities my family and I have been so fortunate to have.
My personal commitment is:
· Always putting the best interest of our members first and foremost;
· Providing reliable, low cost electricity to our customers;
· Promoting a culture of safety that protects our employees;
· Working with the Railbelt utilities to towards efficiencies to lower costs; and
· Supporting a mixed power generation portfolio, including renewables.
It will be an honor to continue to represent you on the Board of Directors. I would appreciate your vote. Thank you.
Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Harold-Hollis-for-Chugach-Board-596723674021165/