As an Anchorage resident since 1982, I have over 35 years of successful business experience in Alaska. My professional career has focused on responsible and sustainable development of natural resources and infrastructure to serve Alaskans. I pride myself in fostering a team approach to problem solving and negotiating solutions that are positive for stakeholders. My technical background and executive management experience allow me to view challenges from an objective and impartial perspective.
My personal commitment is:
· Putting the best interest of our members first and foremost;
· Providing reliable, low cost electricity to our customers;
· Bringing sound business decisions to the ML&P acquisition;
· Working with Railbelt utilities to reduce rates; and
· Supporting a mixed power generation portfolio, including renewables.
It will be an honor to represent you on the Board of Directors. I would appreciate your vote.
Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Harold-Hollis-for-Chugach-Board-596723674021165/